Life is truly precious. It’s the only thing that money can’t buy. I only understood this until recently. Don’t take your health for granted. Guaranteed, it’s gonna hurt. Truly sorry for those involved in Luna or UST.
Before you start being nasty to Luna maxis, remember that this can happen to you or your family members. Be kind and nice, treat people the way that you would want to be treated.
For individuals affected by this, if you ever need a listening ear. I am always within reach. My portfolio took a huge beating too, guaranteed it’s nothing compared to Luna and I only feel your pain partially. But believe me, it is not worth your life.
I have seen so many people praying for a second chance in life or even just alittle more time so that they can spend it with their loved ones. What you have is time, it sucks. But if you have time, then you can rebuild whatever you have lost. YOU CAN REBUILD AGAIN. Definitely.
Come up with an action plan, look at this mistake objectively.
- Were you taking too big of a risk?
- Why did you take such a huge uncalculated risk?
- Most importantly, what can you do to try to minimize the chances of such an incident happening in the future?
- Additionally, what can you do currently to reduce the impact?
- Lastly, were you diversified enough? Diversified in terms of having assets OUTSIDE of crypto. E.g. SP500, Reits and etc.
Take something of value from this painful lesson. Every negative experience is a positive one if you CHOOSE to look at it from a different angle.
For those, that are still in game. You can complain, lose money and even feel devastated. But dont quit. Once you quit, it’s over. This is necessary pain, it will always be worse before it gets better. Stay focus, we will get through it eventually!